Tacpac draws together touch and music to create a structured half hour of sensory communication between two people.
- Tacpac music is composed specifically to reflect the texture of each object so that the receiver experiences total sensory alignment.
- Tacpac can be used by anyone.
- Tacpac builds communication skills.
- Tacpac enables progress to be measured and recorded.
- Tacpac can be used in any setting – at home, in school, in hospital, in residential care or even outside.
https://tacpac.co.uk/product/set-5 and at the checkout add the code 8Q7A3TXS
Click on the link below for a bank of free activities including TACPAC sessions and sensory stories
Playdough – no cook method
2 cups plain flour 1 cup salt 1 tbsp oil 1 cup cold water 2 drops liquid food colouring – any colour of your choosing
1. Mix the flour and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the cold water, oil and drops of food colouring and mix together.
3. When your ingredients are well mixed, take them out of your bowl and place your dough onto a flat surface, such as greaseproof paper.
4. Knead vigorously for a few minutes, until your dough feels like playdough and all of the stickiness has gone.